Contact us / FAQ
Questions, comments or suggestions
In Tennis Academy Mallorca we care about the comfort of our customers, so we appreciate your cooperation and confidence to contact us to clear any doubt. In turn, if you want to make a suggestion or communicate something, you can do so by phone (+34 681347293), sending an email or by filling out the form below. We will reply as soon as possible. Thank you for your feedback.
Mallorca - Spain
Directions in Google Maps
T. / F. (+34) 971 687 716
Móvil. (+34) 696 785 725
Frequently Asked Questions
- How far away are the beaches from the tennis facility?
- We have 2 beaches within walking distance, 5-10 minutes maximum by foot.
- Do I have to be a member to use the courts?
- No, anyone is welcome to book a court.
- I would love to play but I don´t have a tennis racket
- No problem, a racket hire service is available at our Pro Shop.
- I would like to play but I don´t have a partner
- We will find you a partner that best suits your game.
- How old does my child have to be to start playing tennis?
- We recommend children to start no younger than the age of 5.
- I would like to participate in a course however I am uncertain if I can cope physically
- Each participant is treated as an individual and we make sure that he or she doesn´t exceed his physical ability. The courses are tailored to suit each individual´s physical limitations.
- When is the best time of the year to play tennis in Mallorca?
- Tennis Academy Mallorca is open all year round, as it is possible to play 12 months of the year.
- Can I bring my dog to the tennis facility?
- Dogs are welcome, however they must be kept on a lead when close to the tennis courts and any traces must be cleaned up by their owner.