Open all year!
Compartir

Online reservation

KIDS´ EASTER CAMP

15. APRIL - 19. APRIL 2019 / 22. APRIL - 26. APRIL 2019

WHICH CAMP WEEK(S) ARE YOU APPLYING FOR?

THE AVAILABLE DATES ARE:
HORARIO: 14.00 – 17.00
26.03. – 30.03.
02.04. – 06.04.


I confirm that I have read and agree to comply to the regulations and Legal Terms  Send »loading

Rates and Terms of Payment

In order to secure a place for your child, the camp fees must be paid into our account within a week following the inscription.
You will get an e-mail reply confirming your registration. If you do not receive the confirmation please contact us.

1 week: 249 €
2 weeks: 448 €

The discounted rate is only valid if both weeks are booked and paid in advance. Should you wish for your child to extend the camp once here you will not benefit from these discounts.

Rackets can be hired for the week for 15€.

Beneficiary: Tennis Academy Mallorca
SabadellSolbank
IBAN + Account: ES16 00810551420001296040
Swift / BIC: BSABESBBXXX
Please include your child´s name on the bank transfer and the date of his/her first day of camp.
All bank fees are payable by the client.

CANCELLATION POLICY

If for any reason, the student cancels his/her registration up to 6 weeks prior to the booked camp dates, the Academy will withhold 25% of the amount paid, returning the remaining 75% to the student. Cancellations made within the 6 weeks period prior to the beginning of the registered camp or once camp has begun, the Academy will not be obliged to reimburse any of the camp fee.

Rules and Regulations

All participants must have own medical insurance.
Parents are asked to respect the time of dropping off and picking up. Please be punctual as TAM holds no responsibility for children who are not picked up on time. Children should respect the rules imposed by the coaches and staff.
The registration is only valid once the inscription form has been completed, the camp fees have been paid and the rules and terms have been agreed to. 


In order to offer a better service, this site uses cookies. By continuing browsing the site,you accept the use thereof.OK