Open all year!
Compartir

Online reservation

High performance summer camp for tournament players

15.07.2019 - 10.08.2019 | Monday - Saturday

Which camp week(s) are you applying for?

THE AVAILABLE DATES ARE:
CAMP TIMES:
Mon. - Fri. 17:00 – 20:00
and Sat. 11:00 - 13:00

15.07 – 20.07
22.07 – 27.07
29.07 – 03.08
05.08 – 10.08


I confirm that I have read and agree with the regulations and rules below Legal Terms  Send »loading

Rates and Terms of Payment

In order to secure a place for your child, the camp fees must be paid at the latest two weeks prior to the beginning of camp.
You will get an e-mail reply confirming your registration. If you do not receive the confirmation please contact us.

1 Week   269€
2 Weeks 494€
3 Weeks 731€
4 Weeks 968€
 

Beneficiary: Tennis Academy Mallorca
SabadellSolbank

Bank address: calle La Savina 11
07160 Paguera Balearic Islands Spain
IBAN + Account: ES16 00810551420001296040
Swift / BIC: BSABESBBXXX

Please include your child´s name on the bank transfer. All bank fees are payable by the client.
Should there not be a min. of 3 players of the same level, camp hours will be reduced accordingly.

 

Cancellation policy

If for any reason, the student must cancel his/her registration up to 6 weeks prior to the booked camp dates, the Academy will withhold 25% of the amount paid, returning the remaining 75% to the student. Cancellation made within the 6 weeks period prior to the beginning of camp or once the camp has begun, the Academy will not be obliged to reimburse any of the camp fee.
 

Rules and Regulations

Students are required to bring the necessary equipment for the different activities; clay court shoes and running shoes for physical training, towel, sun cap and plenty to drink. 
Rackets can be hired for the week for 30€.
All participants must have own medical insurance.

Parents are asked to respect the time of dropping off and picking up. Please be punctual as TAM holds no responsibility for students who are not picked up on time as well as for their personal belongings. Students should respect the rules imposed by the Tennis Academy Mallorca coaches and staff. 
The registration is only valid once the inscription form has been completed, the camp fees have been paid and the rules and terms have been agreed to.
Should there not be a minimum of 3 players inscribed for the same week the total number of hours will be reduced accordingly.


 


In order to offer a better service, this site uses cookies. By continuing browsing the site,you accept the use thereof.OK