Open all year!
Compartir

Online reservation

High performance Easter Camp for tournament players

15. APRIL - 19. APRIL 2019 / 22. APRIL - 26. APRIL 2019

Which camp week (s) are you applying for?

THE AVAILABLE DATES ARE:
CAMP TIMES: 5 - 8 PM

15.04. - 19.04.
22.04. - 26.04.


I confirm that I have read and agree to comply to the regulations and Legal Terms  Send »loading

Rates and Terms of Payment

 In order to secure a place for your child, the camp fees must be paid at the latest two weeks prior to the beginning of camp.
You will get an e-mail reply confirming your registration. If you do not receive the confirmation please contact us.

1 Week 300€
2 Weeks 575€

Beneficiary: Tennis Academy Mallorca
SabadellSolbank
Paguera Baleric Islands Spain
IBAN + Account: ES16 0081 0551 4200 0129 6040
Swift / BIC: BSABESBBXXX

Please include your child´s name on the bank transfer. All bank fees are payable by the client.

Cancellation policy

If for any reason, the student cancels his/her registration up to 6 weeks prior to the booked camp dates, teh Academy will withhold 25% of the amount paid, returning the remaining 75% to the student. Cancellations made within the 6 weeks prior to the beginning of camp or once the camp has begun, the Academy will not be obliged to reimburse any of the camp fee.
The registration is only valid once the inscription form has been completed, the camp fees have been paid and the rules and terms have been agreed to.
 

Rules and Regulations

 All participants must have own medical insurance.
Parents are asked to respect the time of dropping off and picking up. Please be puntual as TAM holds no responsibility for players who are not picked up on time. Players should respect the rules imposed by the coaches and staff.


In order to offer a better service, this site uses cookies. By continuing browsing the site,you accept the use thereof.OK